Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page has instructions on making new CI podman images.
These are the rough steps:
- Update the CLI tools version mentioned in "doc/setup_instructions.md"
- Update the relevant Dockerfiles in "docker/ci" or the lint folder
- Run build with docker or podman:
podman build ci(in the correct folder)
- Tag the result with the needed name. For example:
podman tag 6534b9b707fe9c1f05bc62545eb36ba14d3d6ddeff04870fef402c1ba08a4d0e thrive/godot-ci:v8
- Make sure the dotnet sdk got installed, enter the container with
podman run -it --rm thrive/godot-ci:v8and run
dotnet --list-sdksand verify that it lists at least one sdk (empty output means the image is broken)
- Save the image as a file (replace ":" with "_" in the file name):
podman save thrive/godot-ci:v8 -o godot-ci_v8.tar.xz
- Now upload the created file to the right folder in the devcenter, the first part of the name before the slash needs to be a folder in: https://dev.revolutionarygamesstudio.com/files/CI/Images with the file from the previous step uploaded in that sub folder
- Now you can modify the CI configuration to specify the new image and it should work